Thursday

Holiday Vintage Trip

While I was back home for the holidays, I had the chance to spend the day at one of my favorite places in the world.  This 15,000+ square foot (not a typo) appointment-only warehouse houses one of the most amazing vintage collections in the entire world. I wrote about this place before here, but I figured i'd post a few more crappy iPhone pics.  No where near as many pics as last time, I was too busy having my hair blown back.



Rad patchwork selvedge 501's

 This whole wall was just Levi's 501's, all merchandised perfectly by waist size

Cool Eddie Bauer half-zip pullover jacket

Amazing deadstock jeans with ridiculously raised slub denim

 Great coaches jacket with hiking patches

Wish I took a better pic of this shirt.  Amazing fabric that was kind of a woven cotton burlap

 Sea of Patagonia fleeces

Basically what my closet at home looks like

Old Ski Jackets with some amazing/unusual color combos


 Army jacket patched with leather from an unknown animal.

Found the perfect beat-up leather moto jacket i've been on the hunt for


No comments:

Post a Comment